Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Well, I've decided to get back to writing on this blog again.

I started this blog a couple of years ago to highlight a trip I took to San Diego (see links for 2007). It was an idea I copied from someone I know who used an online blog to highlight his trip around the world. While my trip was not as interesting as his, it was fun to write about what I was doing and keep people updated on everything that went on during my trip. I then wrote about the Oscar ceremonies that following year before abandoning the blog after that.

Having moved on to a job where I don't write at all anymore, I've kind of missed doing it. I decided to get back on here and start writing again about whatever thoughts, ideas or opinions I might have on whatever topics pop into my head at the time. It may be serious, it may be silly, it may be a little of both. It may be good, it may be bad, it will probably have numerous grammatical errors. I figured since my last post on here was about the Academy Awards back in 2008, I might as well start again with the Oscars this year, and which happen to be this weekend.

I won't promise any great writing on here, I leave all the professional and good writing to my sister - she's the writing talent in the family, I'm just the goof ball writer in the family.

Anyway, enjoy. Feel free to comment or e-mail me or pass it along to others you know.

No comments: